• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Uninstall without uninstaller

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2014 Oct 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My school's intern requires that I have the most up-to-date version of this program or not at alll. Since I'm using Google chrome I dont need it. Im am trying to fully uninstall it but I cant because my school wont allow me to connect to the internet I need to download the uninstaller. How can I uninstall the beta plugin without the uninstaller or internet. I am a pc us er and I have assignments due tonight! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 25, 2014 Oct 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Chrome go to chrome://plugins/ . There you will see Google's version of the Flash Player, and the beta of the Adobe one. You can enable the one you want and disable the other one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 27, 2014 Oct 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Google Chrome embeds Flash Player in the browser.  There is no way to uninstall the embedded version.  The only thing you can do is to disable it, using the method Colin describes.

To uninstall the non-embedded version without the uninstaller go to the Control Panel, where it lists all the programs installed and then select the Flash Player Plugin and an uninstall option will display.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines