• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problems with flash player

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2014 Oct 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

got this message that I'm cannot read.look at,  anything that requires a flash player. basically it has shut off my computer in this area. this forces me to download the latest , and greatest from adobe. no choice at all in the matter. love the marketing approach here. i love being manipulated, and forced into something. if i could find something beyond this adobe crap i would. as they/you have me in a "no choice spot", i need to download, can't do it. any time i put my name/id in place it rejects it. and prohibiting any download….... of course calling , and talking to anyone is near impossible. any suggestions adobe people??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 27, 2014 Oct 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're correct.  Adobe does not offer direct support for the products that it offers free of charge.  The people monitoring the forums are mostly volunteers and the folks from the engineering team are usually doing so on their own time.

I don't have enough information to provide you with any useful feedback at this point.  The following information would be helpful.

Read Before Posting: How To Get A Useful Answer To Your Question

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines