• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am trying to install the new Flash player and my current Adobe ID does not work. How do I get it to work?

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2014 Oct 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to install the new flash player and the installation is not recognizing my adobe ID. How do I install my flash player?

thanks

Linda

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 25, 2014 Oct 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't need an Adobe ID to download or install Flash Player.  Your OS may require to enter your admin password during the installation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2014 Oct 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Incorrect. it actually autofills a login name and then makes us type a password and doesn't recognize any password we enter and if you go to adobe website and have them reset the password it's not the same info as what the downloading window is using and doesn't work , if you clear out the autofill login name and type the real login name email address it is asking for and the correct password it doesn't recognize that either. there is no way to contact adobe to fix this...huge problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2014 Oct 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'm have the same issue this is really getting on my last nerves.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2014 Oct 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am having the very same problem, and have little to no recourse, or so it would seem. i don't see your answer containing any remedies however?  very damn frustrating

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 27, 2014 Oct 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The password prompt is supplied by the operating system, and is intended to protect you from accidentally installing software.  You will get this prompt for any installation outside the App Store context.

If you do not need to enter a username or password when starting your computer, you can probably just leave the password field blank when acknowledging this prompt.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines