• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing VAT/tax nr

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2014 Oct 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please anyone can tell me how to change my VAT/taxation number?

I have enough of being sent from one help desk to another without answer.

I am from Poland.

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 28, 2014 Oct 28, 2014

Hi,

please click through http://helpx.adobe.com/pl/contact.html and if "open" please use chat, I had the best experiences. I quote from Adobe's employee Preran: The chat button is activated as soon as there is an agent available to help.

And if still necessary and for further questions you can have a look there: "Telephone numbers of customer service and technical support Adobe worldwide" >>> https://www.adobe.com/eeurope/elicensing/licensemanagement/alm/contact.html.

Furthermore I'll try to intere

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guten Morgen Bella Helena,

to change your (I quote from the link below) "... account informations, please use

http://helpx.adobe.com/pl/x-productkb/policy-pricing/account-password-sign-faq.html

Second: I walked through mine and I didn't find an entry where I should have to specify a "VAT/taxation number". Do you really have to declare it in a Adobe form? In my case I only have to do that for commercial purposes, on a website, or something like that.

Hans-Günter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for fast answer.

I don't know if I wrote the post in the right place.

I was trying to buy Adobe Premiere and in the field "invoice data" I wrote the incorrect VAT number (in Poland it would be my Tax Identification Number).

Tried to change it after but it was impossible. Now I am struggling for any info. and seems like no one is there to help me

Do you know how to fix it by any chance?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

please click through http://helpx.adobe.com/pl/contact.html and if "open" please use chat, I had the best experiences. I quote from Adobe's employee Preran: The chat button is activated as soon as there is an agent available to help.

And if still necessary and for further questions you can have a look there: "Telephone numbers of customer service and technical support Adobe worldwide" >>> https://www.adobe.com/eeurope/elicensing/licensemanagement/alm/contact.html.

Furthermore I'll try to interest one of Adobe's staff to second you in your problem.

Hans-Günter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like Hans said, use the Contact Us link to get in touch with a support representative. They will help you.

If you still have issues, get back to us through this post.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Preran, thanks!

All the best!

Hans-Günter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Guys!

I have used the chat and it worked perfectly. problem solved

Have a nice day

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 01, 2014 Nov 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Helena, good morning!

You are very welcome!

... and many thanks for your "little green star"

All the best,

Hans-Günter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines