• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot DOWNLOAD flash player on osx 10.9.5

Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2014 Oct 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, when i click on the button "download flash player now", it launches  the link, opens the second interface saying "your download will start soon", then replaces it with a full dark grey window empty. and nothing happens then.... no downloading, i've tried everything i knew, al the tips i've found here do not help, so what can i do to Start DOWNLOADING ? i know how to install/ uninstall, i know my password etc... i've been searching in the allowing preferences of safari for adobe etc... nothing works

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Oct 28, 2014 Oct 28, 2014

Finally i've tried this link below : Adobe Flash Player - Downloads

and i manually downloaded the right link content in the page called " Download the Macintosh Flash Player 15 Plugin content debugger " directly on my desktop, then i opened up it and ran it. Perfect ! everything work now, thank to me

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please try the offline/standalone installer posted at the bottom of this page, Installation problems | Flash Player | Mac.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried it already, didn't worked

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Finally i've tried this link below : Adobe Flash Player - Downloads

and i manually downloaded the right link content in the page called " Download the Macintosh Flash Player 15 Plugin content debugger " directly on my desktop, then i opened up it and ran it. Perfect ! everything work now, thank to me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Unfortunately, I really don't know what "didn't work" means.  Details helps troubleshooting.

While installing the content debugger worked, this is meant for Flash developers and you may experience unwanted behaviour, such scripting errors and others which will degrade the Flash experience for every day users.  We advise every day users against installing the content debuggers, unless of course you're a developer and need the content debugging capabilities.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines