• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Install on pc

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2014 Oct 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got my new win7 computer with chrome, but I need flash on my actual PC to run a few processes. Unfortunately, the downloader is only recognizing that I have the flash plug-in for chrome and doesn't let me get a desktop/pc version of flash. Ideas, or maybe links to a download?

Thanks in advanced!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 28, 2014 Oct 28, 2014

Hi,

The download page uses OS/browser detection to offer the appropriate player type, however, there should be an option to download a different version, which will take you to get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions and you can select the OS and player type you want to install.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 28, 2014 Oct 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

The download page uses OS/browser detection to offer the appropriate player type, however, there should be an option to download a different version, which will take you to get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions and you can select the OS and player type you want to install.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines