Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Uninstall Flash Player on Mac

Oct 25, 2014 Oct 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i want to uninstall it on my mac but it,s having none of it, i only want to uninstall to re-install it because it keeps 'saying' install cookies

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 27, 2014 Oct 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've branched this into it's own thread, as I didn't want to confuse the conversation with the other person who I think has something else going on.

A very simple, accurate description of what you do and what you see would be very helpful in understanding what you're experiencing.  The computer is "having none of it" isn't as useful as a blow-by-blow with the text of any error messages or dialogs.

Also, a brief description of the system you're using would be great:

Read Before Posting: How To Get A Useful Answer... | Adobe Community

While you could uninstall and re-install, I don't think it's going to resolve whatever this is.  I can't think of anything that asks you to install cookies...

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 28, 2014 Oct 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what i mean by having none of it is it just isn't working, i'm on an apple mac desk top, and when i try play video's that's what it says " install cookies "

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 28, 2014 Oct 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've got nothing, sorry.  It doesn't sound like it's related to Flash Player.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines