Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with Adobe Digital Editions on my Mac

Oct 29, 2014 Oct 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I try to open an ebook on adobe digital editions on my mac it keeps quitting unexpectedly, what's going on?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 30, 2014 Oct 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same problem and can't seem to find an answer - sounds like lots of others are having the same problem. Hoping someone from Adobe checks in and does something about it soon - or at least provides some feedback. Sigh...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2014 Nov 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same problem with acsm bought from Wiley.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2014 Nov 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having the same problem.  I thought it might have told me early on there was a problem with the license, but I can't seem to work backwards enough to reinstall around that issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2014 Dec 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem.  Well, I can open the downloaded ebook but it won't transfer to my Kobo Touch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2014 Dec 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same problem as well. Trial worked fine. When I paid money, the thing doesn't work. Frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines