• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The correct beta entitlement for TestFlight Beta Testing in iTunesConnect

Explorer ,
Oct 28, 2014 Oct 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I want to use TestFlight Beta Testing in iTuneConnect. But the builds that I compile with FlashBuilder don't contain the correct entitlement. I've generated new provisioning file, downloaded it and compiled my app with it. I use Adobe AIR SDK 15.0.0.295. How can I generate the correct entitlement? Olga

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2014 Oct 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I'm having exactly the same problem, it seems to be that the new beta entitlement in the provisioning profile is not being transferred to the ipa and therefore were unable to use TestFlight................i've tried uncompressing the ipa and adding

<key>beta-reports-active</key>

<true/>

to the info.plist but this just seems to corrupt the binary.................any ideas or when can we expect a fix adobe

Using flash cc latest build

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 30, 2014 Oct 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just open a bug in Adobe about it. Please vote for it https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=bug&id=3845110

BTW, when I uncompress the ipa file I see in info.plist:

<key>beta-reports-active</key>

<true/>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2015 Jan 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I believe the problem is fixed.  I was able to get my app to the point where it's in beta review with Apple.  Thanks for opening the bug report.  I left my testing comments there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines