• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't open e-book on pocketbook aqua

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2014 Oct 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've bought 2 e-books for the first time through Bol.com and I've followed all their instructions and downloaded Adobe Digital Edition, so I can transfer the files to my Pocketbook. But when I try to click on them to open I get error: "unable to open book: the book is possibly damaged or protected".

When I click on the books on my MacBook they open no problem and I can see both books and all pages.

The pocketbook has Adobe DRM and I've created the required adobe login and have activated the ADE Authorization on the Pocketbook.

Can anyone help me, I desperately want to be able to read my newly purchased books on my e-reader

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2016 Sep 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem on my PocketBook Basic 2. I enter my email address and password, but it doesn't log in and no message "Remove Adobe DRM Authorization" is displayed -- as explained in the user manual:

http://download.pocketbook-int.com/624/0107/User_Guide_PocketBook_624(EN).pdf

so frustrating!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines