• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing Flashplayer destroys all open tabs in Safari

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2014 Oct 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your Flashplayer for Mac OS X SUCKS and it is EVIL! Let me explain. Every time I am forced to install Flashplayer your dam installer forces me to close Safari. Closing Safari does not bother me as I have my Mac set to reinstate all open web page tabs when Safari restarts. However after your corrupt  Flashplayer installes it pops open Safari to shove your stupid adds in my face and Flashplayer DESTROYED all my open web page tabs. They are all gone and don't come back when I restart Safari. As a software developer I have several web pages open that pertain to my projects and I think that it is EVIL for your screwed up installer to blow away all my web pages every time it installs. You need to FIX this BAD behavior ASAP! I have run many, many, Mac installers and I have never seen one, other than yours, destroy all my opens tabs in Safari.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 29, 2014 Oct 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the feedback.  We'll pass it along to the team that builds the installer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines