Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Insert DHTML Effects, Image Maps, inside Header and Footer Templates

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2007 Aug 21, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody,

At present i'm generating a HTML Help File using RH6.

I've created a template and created a table in the Header part and placing an Image in one of the row.

I've 3 constratins in it:

1. I'm not able to Insert DHTML Effects for the Images. I need to place the image inside the body text and then give the effects and then paste the same inside the header.

Why am i not able to give DHTML Effects inside the Header.

2. The same constraint is for Image Maps. Not able to insert image maps to the images present inside the Headers.. Again i'm doing it in the body text and then pasting the same inside the header.

3.Once when i pasted the Image (image map inserted in the body text and pasted to the header), in the Header part of the Template, and apply them to the topics, the image map gets disappeared....however it is present in the template (the image map works when i view the template alone)..it is not present in any of the topics...

Are these bugs(sorry if i've pointed out incorrectly) or is there any another ways to rectify these.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 21, 2007 Aug 21, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am guessing but I think the constraint is that these require code that can only reside in topics.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 28, 2007 Aug 28, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hello

I have the same problem. But it was working in the release before RoboHelp X5.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp