• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a way to make tab groups be remembered between RH sessions?

Participant ,
Oct 30, 2014 Oct 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All-

I've found that the tab groups (in my case "vertical" tab groups) that I set in a RH project/session aren't being remembered. When I close and reopen a project, I have to reset my tab groups. Is there a way to make tab groups re-appear according to how they were last configured?

(I could be wrong, but it seems to me I've only had this problem recently. Perhaps I unchecked a "remember' setting?!)

Thanks!

_Kurt

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 30, 2014 Oct 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kurt. I've never been a big user of the tab groups but from memory you have never been able to save them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 31, 2014 Oct 31, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you talking about groups of open topics?

Or are you instead referring to the arrangement of the Pods in RoboHelp?

If it's the former, you should probably submit a wish form to ask for it. ( http://www.adobe.com/go/wish )

If it's the latter, click in the upper right corner of RoboHelp and save your workspace using a custom name.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp