Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

D: URGENT, CANNOT INSTALL ADOBE FLASH PLAYER ON MAC D:

Oct 31, 2014 Oct 31, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone please help me? I've been sitting here for a while with a new computer and I'm completely YouTube-Less and Video-Less. I have an essay (an IMPORTANT essay) and I need to watch a video. I'm not English, so I need to keep up with movies (which I can't do since I don't have adobe ). I cannot watch 90% of the videos without the new adobe flash player. I started it, it was really cool and good, went smooth from 10% to 94% in an instant... then BAM! It told me to turn off Safari and Skype. So I did that. But then it STILL told me to turn off Skype. I force quitted everything (well, except adobe install) but it still told me that. Heck, I even deleted Skype! I deleted adobe installer and did it again! Unfortunately, it doesn't work . Can anyone PLEASE help? (BTW, I am using Mac Os X Mountain Lion, Apple supports that version and everything except adobe works)

Stay Dedicated!

- The Big D

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2014 Oct 31, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Since you've uninstalled Skype already, reboot and you'll probably be good to go.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines