Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Demonstration on MSP !

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2007 Apr 12, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear roommates !
I have started learning Microsoft Project 2003 by Adobe captivate 2, but there was an error !
When I capturing resource seet on view menu and changing Type column, My MSP window close but captivate continue to recording !
It is occured just when I click the value, but when I type them, that's Worked !

Anybody knows why?

Best wishes
Yashar
TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2007 Aug 28, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same exact issue. With version 2 and 3. Anyone have any ideas of why this is happening, and if not how do I submit a bug to adobe?

I am running MS Project 2003 w/ SP2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2007 Aug 29, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just submitted a bug report on 8/29/2007 @ 1:30PM.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2007 Sep 17, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
This is what they gave me on my bug report.

Steps:
1. Open registry editor (in run dialog type regedit and hit ok)
2. Go to Hkey_Local_Machine\Software\Adobe\Adobe Captivate\2
3. Double click on the registry key - ExesToIgnoreClickEvent, ExesToIgnoreShowEvent and ExesToIgnoreShowFocusLocChangeEvents
4. In the value data, append with "|WINPROJ.EXE" (no quotes)

The problem is with the drop down selection in the MS project cell. With the above workaround, the auto text caption of Captivate will be disabled when capturing this application. If your tasks is for capturing everything else except the drop down in the cell then you can remove those values from the registry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources