• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Yosomitie on my Mac unable to install Adobe

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2014 Oct 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently installed Yosemite and I cannot install Adobr ...just provides me with a scrambled message and will not allow installation .

I have limited computer skills so is anyone able to help me please.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 04, 2014 Nov 04, 2014

Those are really bizarre symptoms.  If you haven't done so already, reboot your computer and try again.

If that doesn't work, try the offline installer: http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/current/support/install_flash_player_osx.dmg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2014 Oct 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Studen which Adobe software or service is your inquiry in reference too?  Do you receive any specific error messages?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2014 Oct 31, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2014 Nov 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe plug in.....will not allow me to install when attempted all I get in the download box is a line after line of    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 03, 2014 Nov 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What Adobe plug-in specifically are you trying to install?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2014 Nov 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe flash player

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 04, 2014 Nov 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Installing Flash Player forum,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 04, 2014 Nov 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Those are really bizarre symptoms.  If you haven't done so already, reboot your computer and try again.

If that doesn't work, try the offline installer: http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/current/support/install_flash_player_osx.dmg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2014 Nov 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Jeromie thank you for taking the time to respond I think the off line installer worked for me, very much appreciated............couldn't fix the non installation if Iphoto on Yosomite could you the whole Yosomite installation is a nightmare cannot install latest version on Yosomite........thenks so much for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines