• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Linking courses to second quiz in curriclum

Explorer ,
Aug 10, 2006 Aug 10, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a course with an assessment at the end of it. We have also set it to open another quiz if they fail the first quiz.
If i fail the first quiz the second one opens. When i pass the second quiz it does not register in the curriculum if i passed or failed it. it still says i did not take the quiz. Should this be happening.
TOPICS
Training

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 21, 2006 Aug 21, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
What's likely happening to you is that Breeze is not registering the completion of the the successfully passed quiz. Do you have the second quiz set as a "required" bit of content? If so, the successful completion of the first quiz leaves this second requirement unfulfilled. If the first quiz automatically begins the second on failure, it's possible that the first quiz never *actually* is completed, as far as Breeze is concerned. Try getting to the last slide of that second quiz, answering the question correctly, and closing the content before the scoring is registered on the server, and you should see the same result. One fix is to have an automatic forward to a single-slide "success" content item on successful completion of the first quiz, which would allow Breeze to appropriately register the completion. Lame, I know, but effective! Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines