• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

kobo "please sign-in with the authorised adobe ID and try again"

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2014 Nov 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have authorised with overdrive with ADE, i have authorised my device with ADE, yet when i try to read the books from my library on my kobo the message pops up to say "this document is protected by adobe digital rights management and is not currently authorised for use with your adobe ID. please sign in with the authorised adobe ID and try again". can some please hep me?

iv tried everything, reauthorising and reauthorising, factory resets the lot!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2014 Nov 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same issue. I authorized my computer and my kobo with Digital editions and I downloaded a sample ebook from the Adobe sample ebook library and I get the same error message. Downloaded library books give the same error. I have unistalled Digital Editions and done a clean install and deauthorized, reauthorized and did a factory reset on the Kobo. No happiness yet.

Just bought this kobo and would certainly appreciate a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines