Nov 02, 2014 Nov 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe will not accept my password?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello rometim,

you should have a look at Adobe's database, to see what's stored/saved about your accounts. Here you will find general infos about your Adobe Account

https://www.adobe.com/account.html and

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/find-serial-number.html

If necessary and for further questions click through http://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html till you reach the chat and if "open" please use it, I had the best experiences. I quote from Adobe's employee Preran: The chat button is activated as soon as there is an agent available to help.

On the other hand you can have a look there: "Telephone numbers of customer service and technical support Adobe worldwide"

>>> https://www.adobe.com/eeurope/elicensing/licensemanagement/alm/contact.html (I used Europe's link, but that makes no difference.)

Hans-Günter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2014 Nov 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem w/ passwords.  I have gotten thru to the online chat only to be told Adobe doesn't support the online service for flash player.  i also tried the list of phone numbers listed above link.  I brought me to a line that was trying to sell other products, when i wasn't interested it told me to call an information # that went no where.  What a joke!   have changed all the passwords, i have checked on Adobe's site for my personal info…how it is recorded exactly.  Still no success. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are you all doing?  I have posted the information in my first reply; does anyone even read the solutions posted?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2014 Nov 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I read your discussion, what if you don't remember the administration password? How do you gain access?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 04, 2014 Nov 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That depends on your operating system.

If you are on a Mac, ask Apple.

If you are on Windows, ask Microsoft.

And there is always Google...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2014 Nov 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i appreciate your help. I have been trying to figure it out for several days.

Joanne

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot download the Adobe Flash player because they need a user name & password

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you even read the article in my link?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines