Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot get Flash Plug to work

Nov 04, 2014 Nov 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a Windows Vista  user and in the past did not have any difficulty in accessing a web site page that enabled me to see a stadium layout and choose from the available seats for a given fixture. However now the site keeps telling me to update my Adobe Flash Plug which I have done several times. I have also removed Adobe and Flash Player completely and re-installed, but to no avail. I have also used the Adobe uninstall feature that is available but still no joy. Help would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 04, 2014 Nov 04, 2014

miconew wrote:

Web Browser = Google Chrome Ver 38.0.2125.111m

Flash Player = Active X version: not installed

NPAPI plug in version: 15.0.0.189

PPAPI plug in version: not installed

Very strange!  Google Chrome comes with Flash Player (PPAPI) preinstalled.  Did you somehow manage to uninstall it?

I suggest that you uninstall, then reinstall the latest version of Google Chrome.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Operating System = Windows Vista Home Premium (Copyright 2007) Service Pack 2

1. On Fulham FC website, ticket page http://shop.fulhamfc.com/events.aspx?section=eve&eventfilter=home
  2. Selected “choose seats" http://shop.fulhamfc.com/events-choose-seats-flash.aspx?eid=1972&sid=2293&pid=5022&vid=41
  3. Message received “Please update your flash player and try again”
  4. Flash player link from FFC site to Adobe site downloads and installs but does not operate
  5. Flash player link direct from Adobe site downloads and installs but does not operate
  6. In both cases Adobe file - install_flashplayer15x2_mssd_awc_aih – was downloaded and installed, but does not operate FFC site.
  7. Flash Player is shown in Windows Control Panel.
  8. Flash Player removed and re-installed several times using both Windows installer and Adobe un installer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

miconew wrote:

Very strange!  Google Chrome comes with Flash Player (PPAPI) preinstalled.  Did you somehow manage to uninstall it?

I suggest that you uninstall, then reinstall the latest version of Google Chrome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 05, 2014 Nov 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Spot on Pat. Thank you. I must have cleaned it out some time back without noticing. I have uninstalled Chrome, Cleaned the system and Registry, reinstalled Chrome and it now works. Thanks once again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines