Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

keep getting E_ADEPT_REQUEST_EXPIRED error

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2014 Sep 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I keep getting this E_ADEPT_REQUEST_EXPIRED error while trying to open an e-book I just downloaded (for the very first time, I'm an e-book virgin !). Found a Q&A saying this has something to do with time zone. So I changed the time zone of my computer, but it didn't work.

I purchased this on a French website. I am currently located in Morocco, which is registered on computers as being -2hours compared to France, but is in reality only -1hour.

I'm confused and have no idea how to fix this.

Thank you for your help !!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Sep 02, 2014 Sep 02, 2014

Just managed to do it by changing the time setting of my computer to French time 🙂

So if you buy some e-book from a foreign platform, make sure you update your time to the merchant's time, not yours !!!

Thanks !

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2014 Sep 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just managed to do it by changing the time setting of my computer to French time 🙂

So if you buy some e-book from a foreign platform, make sure you update your time to the merchant's time, not yours !!!

Thanks !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2014 Nov 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm getting the same error after I borrowed and downloaded a digital copy from local library. All local time but error persist. Is there any other solution or work around? Borrowed for two weeks and still could not figured out to read it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines