Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stylesheet not displaying in Project Manager pod

Community Expert ,
Nov 05, 2014 Nov 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

My stylesheet has decided it no longer wants to display within Robohelp. It used to display in Project Files > stylesheets and in Windows Explorer it still does, however in Robohelp, the folder "looks" empty.

I've tried changing between the two Project Manager views and checked the Show/Hide Files dialog box which has stylesheets ticked. I've tried deleting the cpd file.

The previous author had issues with it vanishing on occasion, but it always returned, I think after rebooting, usually. But I tried this too, in conjunction with deleting the cpd and still no luck getting it to show.

I know I can open it with through Windows Explorer in Notepad, and I know I can go into Topic Properties and click the Edit button when I want to open the style editor, but it's much quicker to use the right-click menu

Does anyone have any ideas about coaxing my shy stylesheet back?

Thanks,

Amber

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 06, 2014 Nov 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amber

Does the project have folders inside? If so, maybe the CSS file is tucked inside a folder and that is why it's not listed in the project root?

What is the CSS file name? Maybe there is an odd character in there somewhere?

Just a couple of thoughts to ponder.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2014 Nov 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rick.

No, it's not in project root, it's actually in a folder called 'stylesheets' (not the imaginary RH one). It used to display under that folder, but keeps vanishing. The name is procedures.css, so nothing funny with characters.

Over the weekend I had a brainwave.

It looks like it might be a manifestation of this old image bug, as creating a new folder causes the stylesheet to display again. And deleting the cpd makes it vanish. (At least I now know it wasn't caused by some odd code caused by many years of RH upgrades.)

Re: Images not appearing in project manager

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp