• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How I can install Flash player 15 Plugin?

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2014 Nov 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Flash player 15 ActiveX installed. How I can install also Flash player 15 Plugin?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 10, 2014 Nov 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash player 15 ActiveX  is Flash player 15 plugin..

Do you mean stand alone flash player(exe)?

or Do you mean Flash Player plugin for FireFox?

In any case, this is Adobe Media server forum...Please post this question on Flash Player forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 26, 2014 Nov 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can download the latest version of Flash Player by going to http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer.  Various browsers need different versions of Flash Player.  Installing Flash Player on Internet Explorer will not make Firefox work, for instance.  If you're running into this kind of situation, just visit the link again using the browser that isn't detecting Flash Player.

If you're still having trouble after that, some details about your system config would help us give you a more precise answer:

Read Before Posting: How To Get A Useful Answer To Your Question

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines