Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upload an tutorial how to use connect

Nov 06, 2014 Nov 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a tutorial how to use and test Connect when I entered as guest in a meeting room of a university.

Adobe Connect-Anmeldung

>>https://connect.fernuni-hagen.de/technikcheck<<

There is Powerpoint file and I as the guest can read several slides.

I have only a meeting room with a monthly license.

Is it possible to explain  to a guest inside my meeting room how he can use and test the room before the meeting starts??

Or do I need another license?

Thanks,

TOPICS
Training

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 06, 2014 Nov 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure if this is possible with the licensing you have. I don't know that another license will make a difference as attendees will likely get a message similar to "The Meeting Host has not yet joined the meeting" if you are not in the room to activate it. If you can place ppt content in your My Content and then provide the link to your presentation outside of the room as a prep document. But, I'm not 100% sure about the monthly accounts having access to the Content Library.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 07, 2014 Nov 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am afraid that there is no way to offer a invited guest some help.
Only the email may explain some details.

My main Goal is to explain a guest how he can test his mic in advance, even some days or hours bevor the meeting.

And not to use Skype for such a test. As Skype will get controll over the mic and the guest will not be able to use it in the Meeting room

Even the Video

http://tv.adobe.com/watch/learn-adobe-connect/attending-a-meeting/

does not Show how to prepare the Audio Settings.

Question:
is there for Connect

- a Video how to use the Headset?
- a real Audio test, not only the bandwidth etc.

Thanks,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 07, 2014 Nov 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

- a Video how to use the Headset?

From UND, here is a video for the full Audio Setup Wizard. Not sure that I would have everyone do this, but it gives you the full break down of all the steps for setting up and using your headset in Connect. From about 2:35 on is the use of the mic in Connect after the wizard and then on to the webcam.

Adobe Connect Tutorial using Voice over IP (USB headset) - YouTube

From Adobe TV, there is this video. Using VoIP audio | Learn Adobe Connect | Adobe TV

- a real Audio test, not only the bandwidth etc.

The only real option is to either use the Audio Setup Wizard or do the Adjust volume function in the drop down menu next to the mic button, which will allow you to talk and hear your audio.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines