• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how can i export adobe draw file to illustrator

Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2014 Nov 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am trying to use the adobe draw, i saw in the tutouriol that after u draw u can save it as illustrator or photoshop format and automatically open the file in desktop..... but in my ipad installed the adobe draw, it dont have those transfer buttons, why?

TOPICS
Sync to desktop apps

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 09, 2015 Jul 09, 2015

There are two options for sharing in Draw. The first shares your entire project, including all the drawings within that project. This option only goes to Behance as a published project.

The second option shares individual drawings within a project. To access this option, you must first open a drawing and get into drawing mode. In this mode, you should see your drawing tools on the side and a header bar across the top. On that header bar is a share icon. Send To Illustrator/Photoshop should be opt

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2014 Nov 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So. I just figured this out. First, you've got Adobe Illustrator CC 2014 on your computer, right? Next, I deleted Adobe Draw from my iPad. Then I went back to the App Store and downloaded it again. Once I started the App again, the Send to Photoshop and Send to Illustrator options were there. See if this works for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2014 Nov 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After installed the Adobe cc in my desktop, I tried to delete the Adobe draw from my iPad and re install it again, it seems not work as you mention in your mail..

—

Sent from BunnyNg

On Fri, Nov 7, 2014 at 2:12 AM, marstalls <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2014 Nov 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So is it possible, that only paid ersion has this option? this would be a big shame, because lot of us can't afford it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2014 Nov 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't know. I tried to call adobe to seek for an answer, but found that the fact is: no body is responding to answer potential client's question. What a shame for such a big corporation. 

BunnyNg

Sent from My iPhone

On Fri, Nov 14, 2014 at 12:22 AM, bona12345 <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 31, 2017 Aug 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They NEVER answer. And if you do get someone, chances are they don't know either.

I don't know how many times I was told to check out the user forums. Like WHAT? I did. And they didn't know either.

So lame.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

will this make me lose all my work on adobe draw??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

update: will deleting my adobe draw app result in losing all the work I've done on it already?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Virginia.

I'm not sure what you're wanting/trying to do. But do NOT uninstall/reinstall the app unless you're certain all of your Draw work is synced to Creative Cloud (you could permanently lose any work that's not synced).

Is the send to desktop functionality not working for you?

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2014 Nov 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You were not able to delete the Draw app from your iPad?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did deleted the Adobe draw from my iPad and re installed again after I installed the Illustrator cc, but when I go into the Adobe draw again, there is still can't showed save the file as Illustrator format. 

—

Sent from BunnyNg

On Sat, Nov 8, 2014 at 12:37 AM, marstalls <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

—

Sent from BunnyNg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2014 Nov 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi there, according to your menu in adobe draw, it can transfer / share the drawing work in adobe draw to AI or PS bu clicking the icon on top, but why i cant find the icons in adobe draw?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2014 Nov 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My problem is slightly different in that I click the button, it opens on my pc in illustrator but not as a vector .ai file but as a rubbish pixelated thing as .line What do I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 02, 2015 May 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought it would become a "ai" format, but it only had two options--png and jpeg Q

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 01, 2015 Jul 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a Creative Cloud subscriber and the Send to Illustrator and Send to Photoshop buttons showed up after:

1. Un-installed Adobe Draw from my iPhone
  2. Logged out of the Creative Cloud App on my iPhone and on My Desktop
  3. Re-installed Adobe Draw on my iPhone
  4. Logged into Creative Cloud App on my iPhone and Desktop
  5. Launched Illustrator Draw on my iPhone

When I hit the button to Send to Illustrator, the App on my iPhone even Launched Illustrator on my desktop and opened the image! All working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2018 Apr 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me- also the path for retrieving the push to desktop files if it doesn't open in .ai

Library/application support/Adobe/OOBE/Push to desktop/all the files in all your projects.

Life saver- thanks to all who responded.

Nancy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2018 Apr 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only problem is, I expected (from past experience) the vectors to be lines not outlined/blob brush-like pieces.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 02, 2015 Jul 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, ignore all that above. I went to show this feature today in a live webinar and the Send button went back to only "Publish" with the black Creative Cloud Logo at the top, which only goes to Behance. My "Send to Illustrator" and "Send to Photoshop" buttons have mysteriously vanished again.

This HAS to be a bug! I've tried logging out and back in, with no luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 09, 2015 Jul 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are two options for sharing in Draw. The first shares your entire project, including all the drawings within that project. This option only goes to Behance as a published project.

The second option shares individual drawings within a project. To access this option, you must first open a drawing and get into drawing mode. In this mode, you should see your drawing tools on the side and a header bar across the top. On that header bar is a share icon. Send To Illustrator/Photoshop should be options in the resulting popup that you see after tapping that icon.

Hope that helps,

Frank

Draw Engineering

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2015 Jul 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

My past adobe ideas drawings can be open in illustrator as pdf vectors, great!

But with adobe draw I can not do that, It goes only as jpg or png, so I can not edit them. I can not use the "send to illustrator" option, It appears that the drawing is been sending but I can not find it in the Illustrator in the desktop. Does it open automatically or do i need to seek it in any place?

Thank you for your answer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 11, 2015 Jul 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maricela1968‌, if you're logged into your CC account on the device that runs Adobe Illustrator, when you "Send to Illustrator", the document will automatically open in Illustrator for you.

It doesn't show up on your desktop, but if you're logged into Creative Cloud with the same account as your mobile device, you don't need to do anything, just send the drawing over to Illustrator.

Unfortunately, unlike Adobe Sketch or Line, there currently isn't a button to translate a Draw image that has been saved to your CreativeCloud Library into vector paths. When you use the Copy Image to CreativeCloud button, it turns the image into a png.  arrrgggh!

In the "Plus" column, you don't even need to be at your computer for the illustration to go there.  As long as your computer is on, and you're logged into the same CreativeCloud account - Illustrator launches and has the vector artwork ready to go for you...

testing it out right now...... Ko Maruyama on Twitter: "Waiting for Minions... Time for a quick phone doodle of Stuart... Sending i...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2015 Sep 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have another question KoMaruyama:  How can I take an image from Adobe Shape CC and transfer it to Adobe Draw on my mobile phone?  Thanks for any assistances in this.  I just started with vector drawing (my a traditional artist).  Thanks again.

Gary

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, there is NO OPTION for mobile/iPhone. 

Adobe Shape library works with iPad only in Version 2.1.1

On the iPhone, the version notes say, "Shape Enhancements: We've made it easier to see and select the Shapes you want"

Maybe this is only on Android / iPad?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your quick response.

gary

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines