• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Printed Documentation error

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2014 Nov 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I click the Next button in the Print Document General - Printed Documentation Wizard, RH10 stops working.

It allows me to Save and Generate but does not allow to click Next.

I get the same error in sample projects too..

Attached is the screenshot showing the crash.RH10 crash.png

Can somebody tell me what causes this crash?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you ever been able to produce Printed Documentation? What version of Word are you using? Or could the macro security settings in Word have been changed. See the Word Issues section of the following link helps.

Print Issues

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the response. I had compatibility issues for RH10 and  downgrading to Word 2010 solved the problem. I have been generating PDF outputs. All of a sudden, I get this crashing error.

I use Word 2010 and macros are enabled.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens if you click Save and Generate rather than Next in that dialog? If that doesn't work, try creating a new TOC and selecting that in the Table of Contents drop down.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2014 Nov 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I click Save and Generate, I'm able to generate the word documnet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2014 Nov 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If I click Save and Generate, I'm able to generate the word document. But in order to make changes, I click Next and it hangs.

I added some new topics to an existing project. I created a new TOC and generated the word doc. But the new topics were not included in the doc. That's when I clicked Next to check whether those new topics are included while generating the word doc and it hangs. I don't get any malformed topics error.

I tried creating PDF for review and I could find all the topics in the review PDF.

Only in the Printed Documentation wizard I  have this issue. I need the word doc to make some changes. Any solution please?

output.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp