• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgrading from 4.0 to 4.7 without creative cloud subscription

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2014 Nov 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My organization purchased an upgrade from adobe flash builder 4.0 to 4.7, and gave me a new pc. When I go to install 4.7 on my new computer it asks me for the 4.0 license key. When I provide that, it says that a corresponding product can't be found on my computer, which makes sense because my new computer doesn't really have much on it as of yet, so I set out to look for a place where I can install 4.0, then attempt to proceed to install my upgrade. I haven't been able to find anywhere where I can download 4.0 from on adobe's website. When I tried asking this question via the chat feature, they told me that they only support products downloaded/installed via the creative cloud subscription service, not anything that requires a license key. When I attempted to talk to someone on the phone, I had the same result. I think all I need to do is install 4.0, then run the upgrade and I'll be set. Has anyone else run across a similar issue?

TOPICS
Installation and activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 07, 2014 Nov 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moving this discussion to the Installing and activating Flash Builder forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines