• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to set up ereader for library books but unable to authorise computer.

Nov 08, 2014 Nov 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to set up a Kobo Aura ereader to borrow and read library books. I have verified my Adobe ID. Each time I try (I installed, uninstalled and reinstalled Adobe Digital Editions) I am unable to authorise my Windows 7 computer. I get the following error message.

Activation Server error  code:e_adept_request_expired http://adeactivate.adobe.com/adept/activate 2014-11-08T15:38:27-08:00%20(1415489907000)%2015%before%202014-11-08T16:07:07-08:00%20(1415491627736)

I am going crazy setting up this ereader. Please help me!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2023 Apr 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been able to authorise my Windows laptop, but when I right click to Authorise my Kobo I get a pop-up that says 'this device is already authorised' BUT it's referring to my laptop and not the Kobo.  Therefore whilst I can transfer an ebook to the Kobo it won't open as it remains in ePUB format.  

Is there any help out there?  Adobe won't help me as they say it's a free app and there is no support!  I just want to know how to authorise my Kobo please....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2023 Apr 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bonjour

Pour autoriser votre kobo il vous faut la selectionner sur Ade en fesant un click gauche puis clicker sur la petite roue au dessus et selectionner autoriser périferique. En suite il vous faudrat refaire glisser les livres dans la liseuse. En esperant vous avoir aidé.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines