• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

language selection on website

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2014 Nov 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was trying to download adobe digital editions and mistakenly selected french as my language preference. Now my download pages for Adobe are all in french. How do I select english instead?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Tracy,

this I found in my library:

"Windows: go to the ADE installed folder ( For e.g: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Digital Editions 2.0\) rename the current language folder (For e.g C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Digital Editions 2.0\fr_). If ADE could not find the OS language setting folder, then it will automatically switch to English menus. or if you dont want other languages, just delete those language folders."

Hans-Günter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I solved this one myself by finding out where Firefox keeps its cookies and deleting the ones set by adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines