• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I install adobe flash update on my Mac if Adobe rejects my password?

Nov 10, 2014 Nov 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried multiple times to install Adobe Flash update on my Macbook but my password keeps getting rejected? HELP.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is likely the Mac asking for its password and not the software your are installing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've entered my password, been rejected, changed my Apple password and still am being rejected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You likely need to contact someone at Apple to see how to fix that.  Unless I am misunderstanding what you are doing, Adobe software does not require/use passwords for updates or even for installing whole programs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You don't need your Apple password; you need your Mac's administrator password: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1619850

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines