• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player Installation Issue

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2014 Nov 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Windows 7 and my flasher player is out of date and I continue to get the update option.  However, each and EVERY time I run the installation, the flash installer box opens but does nothing.  It is a black box with nothing in it and nothing ever happens.  This has been an issue for months.  I get so frustrated that I just say forget it and my flash player never gets updated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 10, 2014 Nov 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 22, 2014 Dec 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same issue with installing the Flash Player 16.0 update on one of my computers (that computer has FP Ver 15.0), as described by the author of the original post in this dialogue (ne0108llc).  My other computer ran the FP installer without incident, and promptly updated FP 15.0 to 16.0 on that computer.  Both computers have (had) the same setup / version nos. wrt relevant software (OS, IE, AV, AMalware, FP, etc.).  A more detailed description of my issue, complete with all relevant software version nos., etc., is contained at this Adobe 'Installing Flash Player' Forum post: Flash Player 16 Installer opens but won't run on 64 bit Wdws 7 and IE 11.

I tried to use the Flash Player for ActiveX (Internet Explorer) link that you (Pat Willener) provided in your reply to ne0108llc in this dialogue, to obtain the offline installer you recommended.  When I clicked the link, I received the following error message:

Oops! This link appears to be broken.

Did you mean: macromediacom

Is there an updated link you can point me to, that will provide the needed offline installer, please?

Thanks for your assistance,

SpaceAdventurer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines