• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Surface RT Windows 8 - Install Issue

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2013 Jun 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using a Surface RT with Windows 8.  Am I not able to download flashplayer/adobe?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 11, 2013 Jun 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash player is embedded with windows 8. Your flash updates will come through the Windows update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 11, 2014 Nov 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i hope so.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 13, 2014 Nov 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Flash Player is included as a built-in component for Internet Explorer on Windows 8 and higher.  Updates are delivered via Windows Update.

If Flash isn't working in IE, it's probably because IE has changed both how it identifies itself to remote websites, and how it processes JavaScript intended to target Internet Explorer.

You can add sites to compatibility mode to work around those issues until content developers can revise their content to conform to Microsoft's new perspectives on how content should be developed for IE.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/use-compatibility-view#ie=ie-11

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines