• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not currently authorized

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2014 Apr 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of a sudden when I try to download ePUB library books to my KOBO I get an error message - document not currently authorized for use with your Adobe ID. I have reauthorized my device, but no luck. This has never happened before. Just before it happened, KOBO software was updated, and ADE software was updated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2014 Apr 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried many things, but what worked in the end was a suggestion from a thread last year. I opened my KOBO and signed off. Then signed back in. That seems to have done the trick. I can now download library books to ADE then transfer to the KOBO and actually open them. HURRAH!! I mainly use my KOBO to read library books and was panicing about losing access.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 11, 2014 Nov 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What was the solution you tried?  I have tried everything I have found and nothing works.  I'm having the same error message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines