• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Determine epub version in RoboHelp 11 HTML

Community Expert ,
Nov 12, 2014 Nov 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot figure out how to make sure Robohelp 11 uses Epub 3 as the default standard for generating epubs. In the Single Source Layouts dock Ebook (Primary Layout) has been set to Epub 3. But when opening a sample job and using Generate, the Epub standard is set to Epub 2.0.1. Why is that and can I change it and make sure it uses epub 3?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean by 'sample job'?

When you use the SSL, you should get ePub 3, if you use the ebook generation script, you will get 2.0.1.

Kind regards,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Aha! Thanks. I believe you answered my question. I can generate for epub 3 using the ssl, but I still wonder why the ebook generation script has been setup for 2.0.1. Bear with me please - I am new at Robohelp 🙂

regards

Bjørn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The ePub script is older, starting in RoboHelp 10 as a type of tryout. In RH11, Adobe introduced the SSL with ePub 3. And the script is still available. That's why there are two ways of creating an ebook.

Kind regards,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp