Exit

How to disable Scheduler logging in CF10

Enthusiast ,
Nov 12, 2014 Nov 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

In the coldfusion-out.log we are seeing scheduler log entries like this:

Nov 11, 2014 20:54:14 PM Information [ajp-bio-8012-exec-127] - Starting HTTP request {URL='http://somesite.com:80/1.2?output=xml', method='get'}

Nov 11, 2014 20:54:14 PM Information [ajp-bio-8012-exec-127] - HTTP request completed  {Status Code=200 ,Time taken=313 ms}

Nov 11, 2014 20:55:00 PM Information [scheduler-2] - Run Client Storage Purge

Nov 11, 2014 21:00:00 PM Information [DefaultQuartzScheduler_Worker-1] - Task default.blah triggered.

Nov 11, 2014 21:45:00 PM Information [DefaultQuartzScheduler_Worker-2] - HTTP request completed  {Status Code=200 ,Time taken=773 ms}

Quite simply, how can we disable the logging for such events? We want the tasks to run, but we don't want them to be logged.

We have no logging enabled for scheduling in CF10 Admin, and yet they are still generated.

Advice appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should be able to enable or disable these from the ColdFusion Administrator, if need be. Check the "Debugging and Logging -> Log Files" section.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the speedy reply, however in that page you mention I can see coldfusion-out.log but I only want to stop scheduler events being logged. How do I do that? There is a scheduler.log, but the events are not appearing in that log file; they are appearing in coldfusion-out.log. The logging is very confusing in CF10, at least to me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A couple of these entries (top 2 above) were CFHTTP requests, so pressing stop on http.log solved those. The others still appear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation