• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recording settings don't "stick"

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2007 Aug 30, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded from 2.0 to 3.0. When recording, I select Custom Mode and deselect "show mouse location and movement." However, the mouse movement is still being recorded. And when I return to the Edit/Preferences/Mode window, the Mode says "Demonstration" and doesn't seem to indicate my selection. Please help!
TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Aug 31, 2007 Aug 31, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there -
Be certain that you have only "Custom mode selected. With version 3 capable of making multiple recording types at once, it is easy to forget to "uncheck" the other recording modes when you only want to use a single mode.

What I'm suggesting is that you may be recording in Custom mode, but are still recording in Demonstration mode as well. And the mode selected to be opened when recording is done may still have "Demo" selected. Just a thought ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2007 Aug 31, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That sounds like exactly what is happening. How do I make sure I'm only recording in Custom mode?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Sep 03, 2007 Sep 03, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Open the Recording dialog (click "Record New Project"). The modes that will be included int he recording process are all "checked", right on the front of the dialog, so there is nothing else to open or look at.

HTH!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources