• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Close Internet Explorer Prompt

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2014 Nov 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We all know how to end IE with the ctrl+alt+delete. The prompt comes up no matter what I do. I can't uninstall or complete my install. I get error messages every two seconds and my computer is a dog. Adobe, there must be a solution, everyone asks the same question, how to close IE. What we mean is how to close IE so Adobe sees it is closed? How can I uninstall it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 18, 2014 Nov 18, 2014

These are runtime errors encountered when processing the content that you're viewing, and not with Flash Player itself.  I assume that you're seeing these on some specific content.  Can you provide us with an example so that we can look more closely at the issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Windows 7

Internet Explorer 11

Flash version 15.0.0.223

Most common error message is : An actionScript error has occurred:

Type error: Error #1009 as well as #1502 and others.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 18, 2014 Nov 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

These are runtime errors encountered when processing the content that you're viewing, and not with Flash Player itself.  I assume that you're seeing these on some specific content.  Can you provide us with an example so that we can look more closely at the issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines