• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CF_ThreeSelectsRelated

Contributor ,
Nov 27, 2007 Nov 27, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using the CF_ThreeSelectsRelated. I can populate all three selects, but no matter what I try, the first select box is always selected when the page loads, and no values are populated in the second or third box. So, if you actually want that first value, you have to select another value, and then go back and re-select the first value. How can I either not have a value selected in the first box, or populate boxes two and three with appropriate values based on the first box being selected when the page loads? Here's my code
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Nov 27, 2007 Nov 27, 2007
If your select list is size="1" something is always going to be selected. That's the way select lists operate.

You might try adding and empty item as the first list ie value="" text="Please select something"..

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your select list is size="1" something is always going to be selected. That's the way select lists operate.

You might try adding and empty item as the first list ie value="" text="Please select something"..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks for you help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation