Exit

How do i control Adobe presenter 10 presentation

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2014 Nov 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Good Day,

As Adobe presenter 10 support actionScript 3.0, So what i will have to do for controlling adobe Presenter 10 presentation. Is their any actionScript API for loading and Controlling the flash presentation. and HTML5 presentation. please provide me some sample or documentation.

thanks,

chandrakant

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There isn't an API list for Presenter. What exactly are you trying to control in Presenter? I guess I'm not sure why you would need something to control the Presentation playback in Flash or HTML5.

And here is the documentation, easily available from the Presenter product page at adobe.com, Presenter Learn & Support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I want to load adobe presenter 10 presentation in a web page and control playback from javascript that is go to next Slide, next animation and so on. and Switch between different adobe 10 presentations so for this i was looking for the documentation how to do it can you point me to exact documentation. If i want to load the presentation in webpage and control its playback what i will have to do?

And also it support action Script 3.0 what can i do with it?

thanks

chandrakant.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 19, 2014 Nov 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think the best answer is to look through the Collaboration Builder SDK documentation, Adobe Connect | Adobe Developer Connection, which is how Presenter is able to play back synchronized in a Connect Meeting. You may be able to use the sync messages to cue the next slide/on-click animation.

Otherwise, I'm not sure that this can be done with Presenter. You may want to explore Captivate, as it can use Javascript...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources