• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Powerpoint Presentation and Captivate

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2007 Sep 05, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have finished a Powerpoint presentation that I would like to try and put into Captivate to help with recording and laying down narration, but have run into problems. It does not record the transitions or animation I have put into the Powerpoint presentation and chops it up. Is there a way to record through Capitvate without having a chopped up movie?
TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Sep 06, 2007 Sep 06, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi there bsostre

I have a question. Why do you want to turn Powerpoint into Captivate for the simple task of adding narration if you have already done all the hard work in Powerpoint?? My suggestion is to rather download a programme such as "Audacity" to record and edit your narrations and then attach those narrations to the relevant Powerpoint slides with autostart on slide opening. The only other thing to do then would be to set the timings of your slides for a smooth transition aligned to the narration.

Please shout again if this is "NOT HELPING DUDE"
Cheers
Andrew
PS Audacity is freeware sound editing programme

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources