Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Toc doesn't work

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2007 Sep 04, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

When I generate a webhelp project, and I click on a book in the TOC, the topic doesn't show and the book doesn't open.

Thanks for your support

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 05, 2007 Sep 05, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi chantel_40 and welcome to the RH community. Can you provide us with more more detail please so we can help you. Does the problem occur on different PCs? If so, do they use the same browser (both application and version)? Is this as simple as having the RH project set to have to double click to open a TOC book? Come back and we'll see if we can help more.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2007 Sep 05, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Colum, thank you for your response

Hear more details : I have a trial version of RoboHelp and Internet Explorer 6.0 sp2. The problem occurs only on my PC (I did not test it anywhere else). I tried to double click and nothing happened. There is one book that is working correctly : the first one that is in the first level folder. (I have other topic in a first level folder that doesn't work properley) However, if I a click on the index tab and choose a topic, and then select the content tab, the book is now opened and I can browse into the entire sequence.

Does that help you find a solution?

thanks,

Chantal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2007 Sep 06, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hello again...

Finally I discorver (with the Toc Report tool) that the links of each book were broken...

I fixe the bug. Thanks you for your support!

Chantal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp