• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presenter published to HTML5 and SWF works in Firefox and Chrome but not in IE 11

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2014 Nov 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was under the impression the IE 11 could handle HTML 5.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 20, 2014 Nov 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please let us know the exact issue you are facing while playing the HTML5 content on Internet Explorer 11. Which version of Presenter you are using ?

To View the HTML5 content on desktops and laptops you need the following browsers.

• Internet Explorer  10 or later

• Firefox 4.x or later

• Chrome latest

• Safari 6.0 or later

Regards,

Rajeev.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2014 Nov 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uploaded the published HTML 5 and SWF folder to my own server. I then use the link to the INDEX page to open in IE 11 and we get a blank page. The login page for the module does not load on IE 11, but when I use Chrome or Firefox, we get the login page and continue with the presentation.

Joe Pacino

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2014 Nov 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you please try to upload the content on any LMS like Scorm Cloud ( Free LMS ) and then check if you are able to get the output on IE 11.

Regards,

Rajeev.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources