• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't open DRM ebooks on Kobo aura

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2014 Nov 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't open DRM ebooks on my  Kobo aura excepted when  connected to my computer. message oups not authorised  which is not the case, i have an id and the ibook has been downlaeded with autorisation beetween computer and kobo aura.

sorry for my translation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2014 Nov 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem, kobo reader is autorised but when I disconnected the ereader from the computer I can not read it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 20, 2014 Nov 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the exact same problem with my Kobo Glo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too. I've restored factory settings  of Kobo Glo, re-installed ADE's, reauthorised, tried different books. Ok when buying books but not when borrowing from a library. eBook loads fine onto computer from  the library but won't transfer to kobo. Looks like it works but we I go to open it (black square only) it says I don't have authorisation. Very very frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exact same problem. the books open up in Adobe on the pic but just unopenable black squares on the kobo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Downgrade Adobe Digital Editions to Version 3.0  You can download it directly from Adobe's site.  Version 4.0 appears to be incompatible with the Kobo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2014 Nov 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried that and it still didn't work unfortunately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2015 Jan 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same problem with my Kobo Aura and Adobe 4.0. The e-reader is authorised but when I disconnect it from my computer (MAC with OSX 10.9.5) I can not open the ebook. I get the following message: "Oups! Impossible to open the ebook. This ebook is protected by Adobe DRM and cannot be opened with your Adobe ID. You must connect with your authorized Adobe ID , and try again."

I  also tried to use Adobe 3.0. It doesn't work and now I cannot get the book on my computer. The new error message is :

E_ACT_NOT_READY

Does Kobo Aura works only with Kobo e-books ???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2015 Jan 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A good new !!! I have just downloaded ADE 4.0 once again (3 times in 2 weeks), and miraculously I succeeded in reading the e-book on the Kobo Aura.

I suppose that the first downloading was not correct?

Be persevering.

Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines