• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH11: Hanging indent on hotspot and Drop-down text formatting

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2014 Nov 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I posted this yesterday and for the life of me I cannot find my post today. Anyway, I have two questions now:

1. Does anyone know how to incorporate a hanging indent in text that uses the Drop-down hotspot style? [using Responsive HTML5] I cannot locate in the stylesheet where I can make the blue text below have a hanging indent.

2.  How can I apply a style to the Drop-down Text Editor, aside from using inline styles? I've tried using the Drop-down text style - but this style will not accept my formatting changes (I've changed the style for all Media and it still will not accept the new font size - I've also checked HTML Editor. My style changes are there but they will not apply), nor will it apply to the text in the Drop-down Text Editor.

Thanks for your help,

Pam

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 20, 2014 Nov 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1. You could create a paragraph style that you manually apply to the drop-down heading, which sets a hanging indent.

2. The text in the drop-down editor just uses your everyday styles. So you could select Normal or Indent or MyStyle - whatever styles you normally use in a topic should be available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp