Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH11: How do I indent a hotspot question

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2014 Nov 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I finally learned how to used the twisties (I kept looking for show/hide functionality) but I can't seem to figure out where to indent the text that accompanies the twistie. I am creating an FAQ section for Responsive HTML5, and my first question is too long. I have gone through default.css (which is what I am using - I have not created any other style sheet) and layout.css - I cannot figure out where this can be fixed. I have not used any inline styles with the Drop-down hotspot style nor the 10pt_Arial style, which is the paragraph style I am using with the hotspot style.

I have checked all the Media on default.css to see if I can fix this for the Arial_10pt style and the Drop-down hotspot style, but I can't find an option to indent the question text.

Could someone please tell me how to indent this text?

Thanks so much!

Pam

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fashion the answer in the main topic. Indent it there. Then select it and cut. Paste the result in the drop-down editor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I should have said hanging indent. It's been a long day. Anyway, it's the question that I can't fix. See in my graphic above how the second line of the question comes under the twistie? Where can I set the hanging indent for the question that uses the drop-down hotspot?

Thanks again!

Pam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 20, 2014 Nov 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please see if my answer in your other thread helps.

RH11: Hanging indent on hotspot and Drop-down text formatting

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp