• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installed digital edition but it stops working when I attempt to use it

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2014 Oct 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed digital edition and authorized it however when i go to use it with epub books from library it says program has stopped working and closes. it wont even work on the sample ebooks from the website where i downloaded the application

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 22, 2014 Nov 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem.  The message displayed just as the program stops working also says that "Windows is checking for a solution to the problem" but nothing has happened so far.    I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling versions 3.0 and 4.0 to no avail.  I hope someone will come up with a solution soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2014 Nov 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Having the same problem in my mac with ADE 4.0. I bought an ebook from Wiley (acsm format) and the app closes with an error when I try to open the book.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines