Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble Updating Flash

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2014 Nov 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm having a bit of a problem updating my Flash Player

About 30 minutes ago, I went to the Flash Player Help page to check if my Flash Player was up to date.

It was not, so I tried to update it to the latest version (I have version 15.0.0.223, apparently I need version 15.0.0.239).  I did the download, and I did not have any troubles that I saw.  No errors, no freeze-ups, no nothing.  The cloud animation at the bottom of the page is also working as it should.

However, when I went to check if my computer/browser had the most recent update, the page still says that I do not have the most current version.

Seeing as I got the download I have from the official download page, I would assume that the download page is giving me the incorrect version.

So, where can I find and download the most current version? 

Also noting that the Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe page does not show the most recent version either.

Just wondering what's going on and how I can get the most recent version of Flash Player...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 25, 2014 Nov 25, 2014

Hi,

It appears you were all attempting to install while we were releasing the new version.  It takes a bit of time to clear cache on the various servers and the updates to propogate around the globe.

The new version should be available.  Please try again.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the same for me.

When installers for 15.0.0.239 will be available?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

It appears you were all attempting to install while we were releasing the new version.  It takes a bit of time to clear cache on the various servers and the updates to propogate around the globe.

The new version should be available.  Please try again.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

To be honest, that solution was on my mind.  Turns out it was as you said.  Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this also the case for the .msi installers?  The distribution page appears to have the version updated, but the download for the .msi installers is for the 15.0.0.223 version instead of the new .239 version.

Thanks,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any timeline on updates for the SCUP catalog?  We were trying to publish 15.0.0.223 this morning but unable to, since the reference file has changed to the new version.  15.0.0.239 is not showing up in the catalog yet, though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kris and Jay,

I'm investigating the issues on the distribution page now (including SCUP catalog).  Those files should've been updated by now.  I'll post back here when they are updated.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your quick reply.

Any news regarding any updates for these other installers (.msi, specifically) for the Adobe Flash Player Distribution page?

Thank you,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.  Looks like the SCUP stuff got updated a few minutes ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

The files on the distribution page are also updated now.  If you're not getting the updated file, please clear browser/server cache and try again.  If it still doesn't download the update, let me know via this thread.

Thank you all for your patience in this.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines