• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CFGRID Calendar not aligned and not fully useable.

Participant ,
Nov 24, 2014 Nov 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

calendar.jpg
Calendar is off center, the dot on the left appears and the dates on the right are not accessible.

All help appreciated.

B.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 24, 2014 Nov 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BACFL,

Which version of CF are you using? Do you have any CF updates applied? Which browser are you using to view the output?

Looks like you are using the cfcalendar control. Can you clarify the relevance of cfgrid here, are you using cfgrid in conjunciton with cfcalendar in some way. It would be great if you can share the relevant code extract (you can of course do away or fudge any details in there that you may not want to share ).

I tried a simple cfcalendar example from the CF11 wiki (https://wikidocs.adobe.com/wiki/display/coldfusionen/cfcalendar) and it appears to render without the symptoms mentioned in your note on Chrome. I used CF11 release build.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 25, 2014 Nov 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are correct Piyush, CF11 the calendar works very nicely.  It's a different looking calendar completely.  Unfortunately I have to use CF 10 because of an issue with CF11.

I am using IE 9 on Windows 7.

Here is my code which uses type="date" to get the calendar.

<CFGRIDCOLUMN NAME="doh" HEADER="Date of Hire"

HEADERALIGN="LEFT" DATAALIGN="right"

BOLD="Yes" ITALIC="No"

SELECT="Yes" DISPLAY="Yes"

HEADERBOLD="YES" HEADERITALIC="No" type="date"
   font="arial" fontsize="12">

Thanks!

B.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation