• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I DON'T WANT TO DISCUSS IT, I JUST WANT ADOBE TO FIX THE PROBLEM

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2013 Nov 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FLASH DOES NOT RUN ON INTERNET EXPLORER, I DOWNLOAD IT AND IT DOES NOT RUN AND TELLS ME I NEED TO DOWNLOAD IT,  I NOTICE IT IS REDOWNLOADING GOOGLECHROME AND MAKING IT MY DEFAULT BROWSER WHICH IS FINE THAT IS THE ONE I USE,  BUT GOOGLE CHROME HAS BEEN FREEZING ON FACEBOOK FOR 2 WEEKS AND IE DOES NOT.

SO U INSIST I USE GOOGLE CHROME, THAT WOULD BE FINE IF IT WORKED!  MAKE IT WORK ON FACEBOOK!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Angi,

Google Chrome uses its own "proprietary" build of Flash Player, called "PepperFlash". While Adobe writes the Flash Player code, Google embeds it and maintains it.

Tpying "chrome://plugins" in your address bar will open the plugins page and you can see if the Shockwave Flash Plug-in is installed, what version it is, and if it's "enabled".

IF it IS installed and enabled per that page,

1. Exit chrome, make sure it is not running

2. Using Windows explorer go to C:\users\[user name]\AppData\local\Google\Chrome\User data\Pepperflash

3. Delete the folders you see there

4. Start chrome again, it should work now.

Notes:

[user name] is your logon name.

In order to access the AppData folder, you need to "Show Hidden Files and Folders" in your Folder Options. http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/show-hidden-files#show-hidden-files=windows-vista

And PLEASE... DO NOT post your email in the forum. ANYONE can get a hold of it here, EVEN if they aren't registered to use the site. NOT SAFE!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the chrome PDF viewer?  I run acrobat WRITER should that be disabled

it was an I enabled it

[ email signature removed ]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chrome has its own PDF viewer, as does Firefox now.

See: http://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/display-pdf-browser-acrobat-xi.html#Google_Chrome  for more info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why would it be that the page that is my home page would not display

correctly in Google chrome, when it does in I.E.

IT IS A TABLE, WITH 6 LINKS ON IT TO PLACES I NEED TO GO EACH DAY, ONLY 1 OF

THE 6 APPEARS ON CHROME?

I COULD MAKE IT GO TO THE PAGE ON MY OWN SYSTEM, BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO

THAT ON CHROME?

[ email signature removed ]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I couldn't begin to address the "quirks" between browsers...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2014 Nov 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I freaking hate google and everything it owns why cannot you people when you say something is free, make it free??  UGH  I am beginning to hate you too!!@

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 26, 2014 Nov 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It sounds like you unintentionally accepted the Google Chrome and Chrome Toolbar installations when you downloaded Flash Player for Internet Explorer, and what you would really like is to restore Internet Explorer as the default browser.  We can definitely help you out with that.

For Windows 8:

Make Internet Explorer your default browser - Windows Help

For Windows 7:

Make Internet Explorer your default browser - Windows Help

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines