• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can't enable flashplayer on IE

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2014 Nov 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have installed flashplayer on my PC.    Windows 7 OS.    I can see the FP incon in the control panel and also that ths installation has been successful in programs.    However when I go to ADOBE help page, it does not show that FP is installed on my PC.  Also, I can see FP on the manage add ons section but it is disabled.   Cannot get it to enable.    IE version is 11.

FP was working great for many years on this PC.   Just stopped about 1 month ago.   Have uninstalled, reistalled, rebooted, and tried all of the suggestions on ADOBE website to get a solution.     Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

landfall6

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 26, 2014 Nov 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First, confirm that ActiveX Filtering is configured to allow Flash content:

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/867968

Internet Explorer 11 introduces a number of changes both to how the browser identifies itself to remote web servers, and to how it processes JavaScript intended to target behaviors specific to Internet Explorer. Unfortunately, this means that content on some sites will be broken until the content provider changes their site to conform to the new development approach required by modern versions of IE.

You can try to work around these issues by using Compatibility View:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/use-compatibility-view#ie=ie-11

If that is too inconvenient, using Google Chrome may be a preferable alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines